Basic, intensive, and enhanced technical assistance are available for child care providers, centers, school-age program staff, and anyone interested in opening a child care program. We offer information about opening and maintaining a state compliant child care program, ways to ensure a quality child care environment, and professional career advancement opportunities.
• On-site assessments and observations
• Assistance with designing appropriate child care environments
• Designing a professional development plan
• Assistance with developing effective school readiness classrooms
• Individualized Training Program (ITP)
• Assistance with curriculum development
• Assistance with completing the Family & Group Family Child Care application booklet